- Printmaker and Artist based in Calgary, Alberta
- Born and raised in Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Member of Alberta Printmakers Society (APS), Calgary; Sunbury Shores Art and Nature Centre, St. Andrews, NB
I study and practise different types of printmaking from monotype, carborundum, collagraph, etching, gelli plate, linocut then combining into mixed media and abstract art.
- Applied Arts and Technology, Georgian College - Barrie, ON
- Ryerson University - Toronto, ON
I am always taking courses at different art institutions. Some examples of places I have studied at are OCA, George Brown College, U of T, Lambton College, ACAD, U of C, Red Deer College -Series, Alberta Printmakers Society, Malaspina, Dunderave, Open Studio, Ground Zero Printmakers, Vancouver Island Workshops and MISSA.
Artist in Residencies
- MISSA - Mentored by painter, Suzanne Northcott - 2015
- CASA - Self-directed - 2015
- Ground Zero - Self-directed - 2016